Accommodation Rates for your Wedding Guests
Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests
Most of the wedding packages will include up to 5 rooms including the Honeymoon suite. Bedrooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. All other rooms can be booked at the flexible best available rate or an advance purchase rate, which once paid is non-refundable.
We recommend your guests contact the hotel directly and name the wedding they are attending. To make an enquiry email: email@example.com or call 01292 314747 to get the best rate available.
Helpful Guest Arrangments
Many of our wedding ceremonies and receptions at Piersland House are destination weddings. Inviting guests to a destination wedding in Scotland is of course different from inviting them to a ceremony in your home town.
A Useful Checklist
1. Make sure they know your ‘itinerary of events’, so that they know when to arrive Suggestions of airport to fly into if they are coming a distance – Prestwick and Glasgow Airport are both within half an hour
2. Directions from airport and the main roads to the Hotel and to nearby towns and villages with hotels and other accommodation if needed
3. List of suggested hotels and accommodation, with contacts for making reservations – we can help you put this together if needed.
4. Information about who to contact if there are any problems.
5. A list of things to do in the area, if your guests are here for a while – again see our activities, touring and local area pages, which you can print off and send to them.
6. Information on the typical weather, and suggestions for attire, both for the wedding itself, and for the time they are in the area.
How do you put this together for your guests? A good idea is to firstly send their invitation, then a few days later mail out your ‘Guest Guide’. Most guests will really appreciate the information - and be less worried about how they received it!
We are also happy to advise you on favours, gift mementos and other little touches your guests will appreciate on what will be a memorable visit to Piersland House.